Open College Network offer a wide range of training courses for Recognised Centres with all courses facilitated by highly experienced staff.
You might want to consider a training and development course with us:
- To develop your own understanding
- To improve your confidence when delivering Open College Network units
- To become a qualified internal verifier or assessor
- To improve the practices at your centre, or
- For continuing professional development.
Please click on the links below to find out more about the training courses we offer to our Recognised Centres, this includes information regarding the course content, date and fees.
Courses for Recognised Centres
The training courses below are designed to address the needs of staff in Recognised Centres who deliver Open College Network West Midlands provision and are held in our offices in Wolverhampton (unless stated otherwise).
- Delivery and Assessment of Open College Network West Midlands Qualifications
- Open College Network West Midlands Internal Quality Processes
- Introduction to Internal Quality Assurance
- Introduction to Registration and Certification using Quartzweb
- Access to HE Assessment and Grading Training
- Access to HE Internal Moderation Training
- Access to HE Registration and Awards Training
- Self Assessment Training for Centres
To apply for a place on one of our courses please complete the booking form found further down this web page and email to email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the training you are interested in and for how many people.