Delivery and Assessment of Open College Network West Midlands Qualifications
This course is designed for:
- those involved in teaching and training, primarily those new to the delivery of unit based assessment.
- Provide guidance on delivery and assessment of credit-based learning
- Equip tutors with the knowledge and understanding necessary to use a range of assessment methods
- Provide the opportunity to share good practice
- Explore different methods of assessing learning at different levels
- Ensure that assessment activities are fit for purpose
- Include practical assessment activity writing
- Provide an opportunity to share good practice in creating flexible and diverse assessment activities.