Access to HE Internal Moderation Training - March 2022
Delivery via Open College Network West Midlands and remotely via Zoom
13:00 - 16:00
This half day session is designed to provide opportunity to focus on the fundamentals of the Internal Moderation process in relation to the Access to HE Diploma.
This course is designed for:
- All staff involved with Access to HE at your centre, acting as a refresher for existing staff or as an introduction for new members. It is also a good opportunity to meet with colleagues from other centres and share good practice.
Key features will include:
- Planning for Internal Moderation
- Internal Moderation in practice
- Recording the Internal Moderation activities
- How to monitor improvements following Internal Moderation
Please ensure the course invitation is extended to all staff.