English for Speakers of Other Languages
ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
ESOL qualifications improve the lives and prospects of individuals living and working in the UK and overseas, enabling learning and improvement to everyday life e.g. work and socialisation.
They support your learners' ambitions to progress into further study e.g. higher education and employment in their own or other countries. Also, they enable learners who are not native speakers to improve their understanding and the use of spoken and written English, so they improve their ability to communicate, function and develop in an English-speaking environment.
Key Aspects of our ESOL qualifications:
- Offered across a range of levels (Entry to Level 3) to aid learner progress and achievement.
- Support development and enhancement of English Skills: Reading, Writing and Speaking & Listening.
- Dedicated customer service and simple administrative processes.
- Sample assessment materials provided.
- Flexible delivery format to meet centre and learner needs.
- Competitively priced.
- Effective support to meet internal and external assessment and quality assurance requirements.
- Rapid turnaround of certificates.