Open College Network West Midlands Level 4 Certificate in Managing Workplace Stress and Wellbeing
- Age range19+
About this qualification
This qualification enables learners to take a proactive approach in addressing workplace stress issues. It enables them to develop their knowledge and skills within the area of management, with a focus on Managing Workplace Stress.
Objectives of the qualification
It provides learners with an overview of the organisational approaches to managing workplace stress, in order to comply with the law and that are statistically proven to improve worker health and wellbeing and organisational productivity, and reduce the impact on workplace stress on employees, public services and society.For further details download the Qualification Specification
Why choose this qualification?
This qualification can be used to prepare learners to enter or develop their career at a management level. It is aimed at anyone with a professional interest in reducing workplace stress and the impact it has on both individuals and employers e.g. senior, middle and line managers, health and safety and occupational health practitioners, employee representatives, trade union officials and mental health campaigners.
- Age range19+
To be awarded the Open College Network West Midlands Level 2 Certificate in Health and Well-Being, learners must achieve:
- 13 credits from the mandatory units
- No optional units for this qualification
Portfolio of evidence.
To offer this qualification, centres must ensure that tutors hold or are working towards:
- A recognised management qualification or equivalent, meaningful experience. A UK recognised teaching and/or assessing qualification.
- Evidence of experience in participating in or leading on human resource management policies, procedures and activity.
Internal Quality Assurer (IQA):
Centres must also ensure that they have in place an Internal Quality Assurance person who:
- Holds or is working towards a Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices or its equivalent.
- Has substantial experience of working in or assessing qualifications in an area of management.
- Is familiar with the assessment requirements of the qualification for which they are the Internal Quality Assurer.
The Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) provide funding for different qualifications in England; details of which can be found here.
To search for our funded qualifications on the Hub type OPENCOLLNETWESTMID in the box “Awarding Org Code or Name”.
For further details and guidance on the various funding streams that relate to our qualifications, please go to our dedicated funding page.
Learner requirements, units and assessment informationdownload
Apply for this qualification
You can apply online now to offer this qualification.Apply now
Book a call back
To discuss your ideas with one of our advisors.Book Now