Open College Network West Midlands Level 2 Certificate in Health and Well-Being
- Age rangePre-16
About this qualification
The Open College Network West Midlands Level 2 Certificate in Health and Well-Being aims to develop an understanding of lifestyle choices and other factors that relate to, and impact on, health and well-being
Objectives of the qualification
It is suitable for anyone who would like a better understanding of health in relation to their own and/or other’s health and well-being whether in a personal, professional or voluntary capacity.For further details download the Qualification Specification
Why choose this qualification?
On completion of the Certificate learners may progress to other Open College Network West Midlands qualifications in this sector, such as a Level 2 Certificate in Skills for Further Study in Health (PreAccess).
- Age rangePre-16
To be awarded the Open College Network West Midlands Level 2 Certificate in Health and Well-Being, learners must achieve:
- 15 credits from any units in mandatory group M
Portfolio of evidence.
To offer this qualification, centres must ensure that tutors hold or are working towards:
- A relevant, up to date teaching qualification appropriate for the age range of the learners.
- A level 3 qualification OR demonstrable experience in health and well-being (or a related area).
Internal Quality Assurer (IQA):
Centres must also ensure that they have in place an Internal Quality Assurance person who:
- Holds or is working towards a Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices or its equivalent.
- Has substantial experience of working in or assessing qualifications in health and well-being.
- Is familiar with the assessment requirements of the qualification for which they are the Internal Quality Assurer.
The Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) provide funding for different qualifications in England; details of which can be found here.
To search for our funded qualifications on the Hub type OPENCOLLNETWESTMID in the box “Awarding Org Code or Name”.
For further details and guidance on the various funding streams that relate to our qualifications, please go to our dedicated funding page.
Learner requirements, units and assessment informationdownload
Apply for this qualification
You can apply online now to offer this qualification.Apply now
Book a call back
To discuss your ideas with one of our advisors.Book Now