Open College Network West Midlands Level 4 Award in Work with Parents (Intense Support for Families with Complex Needs)
- Age range18+
National Subject Sector: 1.3 Health and Social Care
About this qualification
This qualification can be used flexibly to meet learner needs. Depending on the context of the learning and the needs of each individual learner, the qualification can:
- Prepare individuals to progress to a qualification in the same subject area but at a higher level or requiring more specific knowledge, skills and understanding
- Prepare learners for employment
- Support a role in the workplace
- Encourage engagement in learning
Objectives of the qualification
This qualification has been designed to enable learners to:
- Build relationships with parents
- Know the impact of complex and multiple needs in families
- Know interventions to work with families with multiple and complex needs
- Reduce anti-social behaviour
- Prevent anti-social behaviour
- Age range18+
To be awarded the Open College Network West Midlands Level 4 Award in Work with Parents (Intense Support for Families with Complex Needs), learners must achieve:
- 12 credits
Portfolio of evidence.
To offer this qualification, centres must ensure that tutors hold or are working towards:
Internal Quality Assurer (IQA):
Centres must also ensure that they have in place an Internal Quality Assurance person who:
The Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) provide funding for different qualifications in England; details of which can be found here.
To search for our funded qualifications on the Hub type OPENCOLLNETWESTMID in the box “Awarding Org Code or Name”.
For further details and guidance on the various funding streams that relate to our qualifications, please go to our dedicated funding page.
Learner requirements, units and assessment informationdownload
Apply for this qualification
You can apply online now to offer this qualification.Apply now
Book a call back
To discuss your ideas with one of our advisors.Book Now