Working with Gangs and Youth Violence qualifications
Working with Gangs and Youth Violence:
Qualifications to create solutions
As part of a national agenda aimed at addressing knife crime linked with gang culture, we are shining a spotlight on our unique qualifications available to assist those working in this field.
Available as an Award and Certificate at Level 3, our qualifications offer providers a choice of size and learning programme to meet the individual's learner requirements.
Level 3 Working with Gangs and Youth Violence
Do you see an opportunity to teach this diverse qualification?
- Level 3 Award in Working with Gangs and Youth Violence
- Level 3 Certificate in Working with Gangs and Youth Violence
Benefits of delivering these qualifications
- Provide the knowledge and skills for individuals to be able to work and deal effectively with young people within this environment.
- Give knowledge and insight into the different social and psychological aspects of youth violence.
- Look at the different national policies addressing youth violence.
Prevent Duty Awareness Qualifications
We also offer Prevent Duty Awareness Qualifications available at Entry 3 and Level 1.
These innovative qualifications are amongst the first of their kind and are proving really popular with a variety of different types of organisations.
- Explore British Values including preventing radicalisation
- Enable centres to raise learners awareness of the Prevent Duty and how to respond to concerns.
- Can be delivered within tutorial time and/or induction sessions, as well as within the Study Programme format to enrich learning.
Delivering these qualifications in your Centre
For more information regarding any of these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com