Upskill your learners with new Marketing and Social Media Qualifications
New Marketing and Social Media Qualifications Launched
New qualifications launched to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding required to work within various specialisms within the field of marketing.
Principles of Marketing
- Open College Network West Midlands Level 3 Award in the Principles of Marketing – 603/6321/6
- Open College Network West Midlands Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Marketing – 603/6324/1
The Level 3 Award and Certificate in the Principles of Marketing qualifications have been designed to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding required to work in the field of marketing, including digital marketing and market research.
By understanding the principles that underly marketing techniques and strategies, learners will be prepared for work experience or to enter a role in marketing.
The Level 3 Award also includes endorsed pathways including:
- Digital Marketing and Research
- Marketing and Evaluation
Understanding Social Media for Business
- Open College Network West Midlands Level 3 Award in Understanding Social Media for Business - 603/6326/5
The Level 3 Award in Understanding Social Media for Business qualification has been designed to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding required to understand how social media is used in a business environment.
By looking at the Principles of Social Media within a business, learners will understand the benefits of social media as part of a marketing strategy and the use of social media in product placement and marketing.
Delivering these qualifications in your centre
For more information regarding these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process (subject to the specific requirements as detailed within the qualification guide), your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us.
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org