Support your learners to develop essential life skills through our Level 2 Award in Volunteering
International Volunteers Day
Sunday 5th December 2021
Essential Life and Work Skills
Our Life and Work Skills qualifications are designed to support learners to develop essential life skills, attributes, behaviours and values to be able to progress to employment.
Volunteering, is just one way for your learners to update their skills and gain valuable work experience in a sector that interests them.
Therefore, in support of International Volunteers Day this weekend, we are highlighting our Level 2 Award in Volunteering which is available for Centre registrations and delivery.
About this qualification
This qualification offers learners the opportunity to engage in a volunteering role of their choice, allowing them to match their interests and skills to the volunteering opportunity.
The qualification also:
- Meets the needs of learners engaged in 16-19 study programmes and those undertaking traineeships.
- Can be used as a stepping stone to employment or further study by enabling the development of generic transferable skills.
- Has no minimum age for study, however centres must ensure that learners have a level of maturity appropriate for units included in the courses that they offer.
Delivering this qualification in your Centre
For more information regarding this qualification, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org