Support your learners to be able to speak and study English with these qualifications
Our English qualifications provide the knowledge, understanding and skills required for learners to be able to speak and study English.
This suite of qualifications provide recognised qualifications in English Language and Academic English Language Skills where learning and assessment takes places predominantly on online applications and learning platforms.
The qualifications can be assessed via E-assessment or via an application or learning platform; thus centres may devise their own assessment methodologies, provided the assessment tasks allow the learners to produce evidence that meets the unit requirements.
Our range of qualifications within this subject area include:
- Entry Level Award in Academic English Language Skills (Entry 3) - Ref. 603/5472/0
- Level 1 Award in Academic English Language Skills - Ref. 603/5478/1
- Level 2 Award in Academic English Language Skills - Ref. 603/5481/1
- Entry Level Award in English Language Skills (Entry 3) - Ref. 603/5471/9
- Level 1 Award in English Language Skills - Ref. 603/5477/X
- Entry Level Certificate in English Language Skills (Entry 3) - Ref. 603/5473/2
- Level 1 Certificate in English Language Skills - Ref. 603/5479/3
- Level 2 Award in English Language Skills - Ref. 603/5480/X
- Level 2 Certificate in English Language Skills - Ref. 603/5486/0
Access to HE Diplomas
English is a part of everyday life. We value it so much, that we have included English related units in all our Access to HE Diplomas!
We have 34 Diplomas to choose from including our Access to HE Diploma (English Studies) - a full Level 3 qualification designed to prepare learners without traditional qualifications for entry into Higher Education.
Delivering these qualifications in your Centre
For more information regarding any of these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org