Solutions for online and remote learning through small qualifications
BIG ON QUALITY!
Would you like to offer your learners a qualification over a short space of learning time?
Looking for ways to offer short courses remotely and/or maximise your funding?
If so, we offer a wide range of short and flexible qualifications and units that can help you maximise your funding and contracts in an efficient way.
We have a wide range of short qualifications linked with the following subject sector areas:
- Arts and Humanities
- Building and Construction
- Business and Enterprise
- Catering, Hospitality and Leisure
- Childcare and Education
- Cyber, Digital and ICT
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- English and Maths
- Health, Science and Social Care
- Life and Work Skills
- Retail and Commercial Services
Example Short Qualifications
Here are a handful of examples of the types of short qualifications we can offer:
- Level 2 Award in Employability – (3 credits – 24 GLH)
- Entry 3 / Level 1 & 2 Award Managing Own Learning (3 credits - 30 GLH)
- Level 1 Award in Health & Well-Being (6 Credits – 44 GLH)
- Level 2 Award in Volunteering (3 credit – 15 GLH)
- Entry Level Award in English (Entry 3) (6 credits – 60 GLH)
- Entry Level Award in Mathematics (Entry 3) (6 credits 38 GLH)
- Level 1 Award in Craft and Design (6 credits – 50 GLH)
- Level 1 Award in Catering Skills (6 credits – 57 GLH)
- Level 1 Award in Digital Fabrication (2 credits – 18 GLH)
- Level 2 Award in Child Development (6 credits – 48 GLH)
Many of our short qualifications:
- Can be used for online or remote learning
- Provide fundable solutions for adult skills
- Can be used to provide additional qualifications for tutorial / cross-curricular programmes.
Part of this exciting offer focuses on developing employability skills and preparing learners for work experience through a range of attractive short qualifications, such as:
- Employability and Development Skills
- Skills For Living and Work.
You might also like:
Employability and Development Skills - with endorsed pathways
These qualifications provide a flexible approach to study, enabling learners to sample different vocational areas.
They are also stepping-stones to further study and enable the development of generic transferable skills, while the units offered will help learners to gain confidence and overcome barriers to work and further learning.
Skills for Living and Work
These qualifications are designed to support learners to develop and improve their life and work skills, including returning to study and/or gaining or returning to paid employment.
They offer transferable skills, facilitate improved life chances and enable learners to gain the appropriate study and work skills required to live and work in the community.
Delivering these qualifications in your Centre
For more information regarding any of these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org