Shining a spotlight on Access to Higher Education Diplomas
Access to Higher Education (HE) Diplomas can transform lives by enabling learners who do not have traditional qualifications to progress onto degree courses in higher education.
Access to HE Diplomas
- are highly respected qualifications and acknowledged routes to higher education throughout both the FE and HE sectors
- provide the knowledge and skills needed to progress to Level 4 at University or College
- enable learners who may be lacking in confidence, without formal educational backgrounds or who have other commitments, to succeed in Higher Education.
Solutions for online and blended delivery through PEARL
We are aware an increased number of Centres are considering more online and blended delivery approaches than ever before; so we wanted to remind you of our innovative PEARL platform to support this transition.
- PEARL is a full spectrum online learning platform, bringing together all that is positive about online learning.
- PEARL enables the delivery of Access to HE Diplomas through a blended learning option, allowing easy integration of modules into your current delivery.
Benefits of using our online provision:
- Ready prepared content and assessment materials
- Save time and tutor resources
- Increased income and participation
- Opportunity to offer diplomas previously rejected due to low student interest
- Significant cost savings and increased learner engagement.
Free Online Access Pearl demonstration!
We are happy to offer you a free demonstration of PEARL to see how it can work for you as a provider and for your students.
Simply call or email a member of the Business Development Team to arrange a mutually convenient time for your demo on 01902 624 230 or email email@example.com
Pre-Access / Skills for Further Study qualifications
Some learners require additional support and preparation before they undertake an Access course.
Pre-Access qualifications are designed, therefore, to prepare learners for the challenges of Level 3 study and equip them with the skills they need to progress onto and complete a Level 3 Access to Higher Education Diploma.
We have created a range of Pre-Access qualifications at Level 2 that are all eligible for funding.
Our Level 2 Certificate - Skills in Further Study is available in:
- Business, Administration and Law
- Science and Engineering
- Social and Community Work
- Social Science and Humanities
Delivering these qualifications in your centre
For more information regarding these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com
Contact our Business Development Team today via 01902 624230