Shine a spotlight on YOUR training with our Quality Endorsement Licence scheme
Do you deliver training either in-house or to external clients?
Our Quality Endorsement Licence (QEL) scheme can provide national recognition for your training provision and enable your learners to gain certificates of recognition from a National Awarding Organisation.
Our QEL scheme has been designed to meet the needs of a wide range of different training providers and employers to endorse courses that fall outside of the regulated qualifications market.
The scheme provides an affordable and highly flexible approach allowing you the freedom to develop any number of courses that meet the needs of your customers or employees.
Advantages to working with us
- Rapid turnaround on certificates
- Visits by an experienced External Quality Assurer
- Dedicated Business Development Manager
- Simple and quick application process.
- Standard 1 – Leadership and Management
- Standard 2 – Quality of Resources
- Standard 3 – Quality Assurance
- Standard 4 – Learner Support
- Standard 5 – Legislation
- Standard 6 – Quality of Courses and Assessment
- National recognition for your training programmes
- Dual badge certificates with your company logo
- You will own your course content
- Enhance your own brand by aligning with a national Awarding Organisation
- Flexibility to tailor bespoke programmes to fit your business needs
- Add additional courses to your portfolio at no extra cost
- Also a great way to develop CPD programmes.
Delivering this scheme in your Centre
For more information regarding this scheme, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking of applying for this scheme?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com