Qualifications to support people who work directly with victims of domestic abuse
16 Days of Activism against
25 November - 10 December 2021
Domestic Abuse Training
- Family Support Workers
- Social Workers
- Housing Support Workers
- Refuge Workers.
About this qualification
- On successful completion, this Award gives the learner the opportunity to seek employment in specialist roles within the sector such as an Independent Domestic Abuse Advisor.
- It will also provide practitioners that are supporting high-risk victims and survivors of domestic abuse with recognition as a trained professional.
- The minimum age for access to this qualification is 18 years with experience of supporting vulnerable people.
- This qualification was developed in partnership with The Haven Wolverhampton, a charitable organisation set up in 1973 that supports women and dependent children who are vulnerable to domestic violence, homelessness, and abuse.
Delivering this qualification in your Centre
For more information regarding this qualification, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com