Qualifications for Employability and Development Skills
Our qualifications in Employability and Development Skills offer opportunities to a range of learners to gain knowledge and skills in a variety of subject areas.
- They provide a flexible approach to study, enabling learners to sample different vocational areas.
- These qualifications are stepping-stones to further study and enable the development of generic transferable skills, while the units offered will help learners to gain confidence and overcome barriers to work and further learning.
These qualifications contain specific endorsed pathways at Award, Certificate and Diploma size, providing routes for further learning. For example: Health and Social Care, Personal Development, and Computers & Software to name a few.
Why choose these qualifications?
- Available at Entry 3, Level 1 and Level 2 as Awards, Certificates and Diplomas
- Highly flexible allowing you to pick and mix from a wide selection of units and vocational areas to create bespoke courses matched to learners needs
- Encourage engagement in learning
- Prepare learners for employment
- Also a wide selection of Personal Development Units to choose from
- Give learners a recognised qualification.
You might also like:
Delivering these qualifications in your Centre
For more information regarding any of these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com