Presenting our Cyber Security Qualifications for Safer Internet Day
Safer Internet Day
Together for a better internet
In support of Safer Internet Day we are supporting centres and employers prepare the workforce to meet the threat of cyber security and make the internet a safer and better place for all, through our Cyber Security qualifications.
As more organisations do business online and education establishments consider more online and blended delivery approaches; increased online activity also brings with it more risks in cyber security as we become more and more dependent on digital technology.
To support centres and employers prepare the workforce to meet this increasing threat, we are shining a spotlight on our suite of Cyber Security qualifications aimed at developing knowledge and practical skills to understand and manage cyber security in a business environment.
Cyber Security Qualifications: Levels 1 and 2
With qualifications at different sizes, our Cyber Security qualifications allow learners to step in and out of learning, or to simply take the size of qualification most suited to their needs.
Our Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications have been designed to provide an introduction to the basics of Cyber Security for those considering pursuing a career in this sector and include:
- Level 1 Award in Computing and Information Security - 603/6585/7
- Level 1 Diploma in Computing and Information Security - 603/6586/9
- Level 1 Extended Diploma in Computing and Information Security - 603/6587/0
- Level 2 Award in Cyber Awareness - 603/6582/1
- Level 2 Diploma in Cyber Awareness - 603/6583/3
- Level 2 Extended Diploma in Cyber Awareness - 603/6584/5
Cyber Security Qualifications: Level 3
These qualifications provide routes into employment or further education within the field of Cyber Security and include:
- Level 3 Introductory Diploma in Cyber Security - 603/6569/2
- Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Cyber Security - 603/6562/6
- Level 3 Diploma in Cyber Security - 603/6564/X
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Cyber Security - 603/6567/5
Why choose these qualifications?
The benefits of adding these qualifications to your existing portfolio, are:
- Learners can take up the size of qualification most suited to their needs
- With qualifications at different sizes, it allows learners to step in and out of learning
- These qualifications are suitable for younger learners who wish to work in the cyber security field
- These qualifications are also suitable for older learners looking to retrain or upskill within the sector.
Delivering these qualifications in your Centre
For more information regarding any of these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com