Prepare your Access to HE Learners with our suite of Pre-Access Qualifications
Support learners who require additional support and preparation
Some learners require additional support and preparation before they undertake their Access to HE course.
Studying at Level 3 can be challenging for adult learners, particularly if they have been out of education for some time. We have created a range of Pre-Access qualifications at Level 2 that have been designed to get your learners ready for Level 3 learning.
We have also embedded study skills into the assessment strategy for the Skills for Further Study qualifications listed below to help learners prepare for the challenges of Level 3 study, in addition to developing their subject knowledge.
- Level 2 Certificate in Skills for Further Study in Business, Administration and Law
- Level 2 Certificate in Skills for Further Study in Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Skills for Further Study in Science and Engineering
- Level 2 Certificate in Skills for Further Study in Social and Community Work
- Level 2 Certificate in Skills for Further Study in Social Science and Humanities
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparation for Work and Study (Preparation for Study Pathway only)
For more information regarding our Skills for Further Study Pre-Access qualifications contact a member of our Access team on 01902 624 230 or email us at email@example.com
Delivering these qualifications in your Centre
For more information regarding any of these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com