New Level 3 Award in Forest Kindergarten: Local Nature Play launched
We are pleased to announce that the following qualification is now available for registrations:
- Open College Network West Midlands Level 3 Award in Forest Kindergarten: Local Nature Play – 603/7549/8
This qualification has been developed to enable Early Years Practitioners to organise, safely set up and facilitate Forest Kindergarten sessions.
These sessions will be regular and routine off-site visits to a local woodland or nearby greenspace for children in their setting.
Please contact your Business Development Manager for further details or follow the link below to the Qualification Guide.
Delivering this qualification in your centre
For more information regarding this qualification, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process (subject to the specific requirements as detailed within the qualification guide), your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us.
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our Business Development Team today via 01902 624230.