New Law Enforcement qualifications launched
We are pleased to announce that the following qualifications are now available for registrations:
- Open College Network West Midlands Level 3 Award in Eviction and Trespasser Removal - 603/7147/X
- Open College Network West Midlands Level 3 Award in Process Serving - 603/7148/1
- Open College Network West Midlands Level 3 Award in Taking Control of Goods - 603/7214/X
- Open College Network West Midlands Level 3 Certificate for The Enforcement Industry - 603/7149/3
These qualifications have been developed to provide the knowledge and understanding required to work within the Enforcement and Legal Sector.
Learners of these qualifications will gain an accredited Level 3 qualification which will allow them to apply for the relevant licence(s) to work as a Bailiff/Enforcement Agent and included on the Certificated Bailiff Register.
These qualifications also meet the legal requirement for the Certification of Enforcement Agents 2014.
Delivering these qualifications in your centre
For more information regarding these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process (subject to the specific requirements as detailed within the qualification guide), your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us.
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org