Latest qualifications under review: Stakeholder Consultation Survey
Open College Network West Midlands undertakes periodic reviews of all our regulated qualifications to ensure they remain up to date and fit for purpose for our centres and learners.
As such, we have created a new way for you to feedback to us about our qualifications and units, through a new page on our website called ‘Qualification Reviews’ (under 'Centres').
Here you can view the group of qualifications that are currently under review and provide us with your valuable feedback on any proposed changes to qualifications or any potential units you would like to see.
We are equally keen to hear any positive feedback from you, so if you love a qualification, please do let us know!
As a Recognised Centre, we invite you to provide feedback through a short survey on a selection of qualifications to help inform our decisions relating to the qualifications under review.
Simply fill in our user-friendly survey before 17:00 on Saturday 31st July 2021.
This is a routine process that will be repeated each quarter. Consultation windows will be open for specific sets of qualifications on the following dates, and we will remind Centres about these prior to the Consultation going live:
- 1-30 June 2021
- 1-31 July 2021 (current review)
- 1-31 October 2021
- 1-31 January 2022
For further information, including:
- A list of the current qualifications under review
- Details of the next steps in the process, and
- To complete the survey before the 31st July 2021, please follow the link below.
We look forward to hearing your feedback!
For more information regarding these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com