International English for Speakers of Other Languages (iESOL) Qualifications
Are you a training provider, school or college delivering or thinking about delivering iESOL Qualifications?
We have a suite of International ESOL qualifications including:
- Open College Network West Midlands Entry Level Certificate in ESOL International (Entry 3) (CEFR B1) - 603/3557/9
- Open College Network West Midlands Level 1 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR B2) - 603/3558/0
- Open College Network West Midlands Level 2 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR C1) - 603/3559/2
- Open College Network West Midlands Level 3 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR C2) - 603/3560/9
Benefits of delivering these qualifications
These qualifications are designed for learners who are not native speakers of English who wish to achieve a high quality, internationally recognised English language qualification.
Available worldwide, we offer them from Entry Level 3 (CEFR B1) through to the highest level (CEFR C2). They are delivered by a range of centres from schools and colleges to training providers across the UK and overseas.
These qualifications are most suitable for learners normally based outside the UK who may be emigrating, working in an English-speaking country, or are preparing for entry to higher education or professional employment in the UK or elsewhere. The assessments enable a broad assessment of the learner's engagement with the English language.
We look forward to working with you so you can take advantage of our excellent qualification offer.
Delivering these qualifications in your Centre
For more information regarding any of these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org