Interested in Forest School? We've developed the GOLD STANDARD in Forest School provision
Thinking about delivering Forest School qualifications in your organisation?
According to a recent article published by the Guardian, demand for forest school provision has increased since the Covid-19 pandemic:
"Of more than 200 forest schools surveyed by the Forest School Association, about two-thirds said demand for their services had increased since March 2020. Among the reasons cited were increased awareness of the benefits of the outdoors, especially in relation to stress and anxiety, Covid safety, and dissatisfaction with the school syllabus after months of pandemic homeschooling."
Our suite of Forest School qualifications can therefore provide the knowledge, understanding and skills needed for learners to take part in Forest School activities.
- Provide a comprehensive platform of progression to higher levels of study in this subject area
- Ensure learners understand the principles and ethos of Forest School learning
- Enable learners to gain skills to support Forest School leaders and Forest School programmes
- Develop leadership, practical and teaching skills to become an effective Forest School Leader
- Come with free resources.
Our Track Record:
"Open College Network has had a great team of people working with us as the Forest School Association and the GB Forest School Trainers Network to create a suite of qualifications that really are a gold standard."
"Open College Network has supported the development of our very successful Forest School training programme and woodlands across Sussex have become places for play and exploration once again!"
You might also like:
Outdoor Curriculum Co-ordination
Our Level 3 Award in Outdoor Curriculum Co-ordination qualification has been designed to enable individuals to gain skills and knowledge to support the delivery of the National Curriculum through outdoor play and activities.
This qualification, supports:
- Educational organisations
- Home educators
- Ranger services
- Others who offer outdoor learning and increased opportunities for the delivery of outdoor learning linked to National Curriculum subjects.
Delivering these qualifications in your Centre
For more information regarding any of these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org