Help your learners gain knowledge and skills in a variety of subject areas with Employability and Development Skills qualifications
Qualifications for Employability and Development Skills
Our qualifications in Employability and Development Skills offer opportunities to a range of learners to gain knowledge and skills in a variety of subject areas.
- They provide a flexible approach to study, enabling learners to sample different vocational areas.
- These qualifications are stepping-stones to further study and enable the development of generic transferable skills, while the units offered will help learners to gain confidence and overcome barriers to work and further learning.
- These qualifications contain specific endorsed pathways at Award, Certificate and Diploma size, providing routes for further learning. For example: Health and Social Care, Personal Development, and Computers & Software to name a few.
Why choose these qualifications?
- Available at Entry 3, Level 1 and Level 2 as Awards, Certificates and Diplomas
- Highly flexible allowing you to pick and mix from a wide selection of units and vocational areas to create bespoke courses matched to learners needs
- Encourage engagement in learning
- Prepare learners for employment
- Also a wide selection of Personal Development Units to choose from
- Give learners a recognised qualification.
You might also like:
Delivering these qualifications in your Centre
For more information regarding any of these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com