Give your learners a competitive edge when looking for employment, with our Work Ready Skills qualifications
Give your learners a competitive edge when looking for employment, with our Level 1 Award and Level 1 Certificate in Work Ready Skills.
It is important now, more than ever, to equip your learners with the vital skills they will need to help make them more employable and stand out from the crowd once they join the employment market.
Our Work Ready Skills are a wide selection of units that have been designed to complement our range of Employability and Development Skills qualifications.
The units include:
- Bullying and Harassment
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Peer Mentoring
- Understanding Cultural Differences in the Workplace
- Appraisals and Setting Targets
- Dealing with Change in Employment
- Efficient Work Practice
- Getting to Know an Organisation
And many more…
Tip: Pick and mix your units to create your own bespoke course.
These units will help learners to develop attributes, behaviours and values wanted by today’s employers; whilst enabling them to contribute effectively within the work environment.
How to achieve
To achieve the Award, learners must achieve a minimum of just 6 credits and to achieve the Certificate, 15 credits are required.
Delivering these qualifications in your Centre
For more information regarding any of these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com