Explore something new with our Dog Grooming and Canine qualifications
Are you passionate about Dog Grooming?
Do you want to train a new generation of Dog Groomers?
We are a leading Awarding Organisation for this sector.
We offer 35 Ofqual regulated qualifications for this sector.
Over 2,000 learners have successfully completed our Dog Grooming and other animal related qualifications over the last 3 years.
Become a recognised Open College Network West Midlands Centre and offer a Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming within your Centre.
This qualification will prepare learners to carry out practical grooming and care of dogs with different types of coats.
Designed to be flexible, the balance between theory and practical components reflects the current and future of the grooming industry.
We have a wealth of experience of providing all types and levels of qualifications across a range of different sectors with all types of providers; from very small one-person establishments and small businesses, through to large-scale colleges and national private training providers working across both national and international markets.
Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming - Benefits of this qualification
These qualifications are specifically designed to enable learners to:
- Adopt a holistic approach to training
- Work practically with dogs
- Gain canine first aid skills
- Enhance communication skills for working with dogs and their owners
- Gain skills to work with different breeds of dog
- Style different breeds.
Our regulated quality standards are applied equally across all our centres, as all awarding organisations regulated by Ofqual are responsible for ensuring that:
- Regulated qualifications reliably indicate the knowledge, skills and understanding students have demonstrated
- Assessments and exams show what a student has achieved
- People have confidence in the qualifications that we regulate
- Students and teachers have information on the full range of qualifications that we regulate.
Centre’s can now provide their learners with a logo endorsing their achievement of the qualification on successful completion.
Get in touch with your Business Development Manager to find out more.
Level 3 Certificate in Dog Grooming
Our Level 3 Certificate in Dog Grooming has been designed for those who wish to learn the basic cuts and trims to be able to work in a grooming salon.
The qualification covers assessing, planning and recording grooming work, health checking dogs prior to grooming and essential first aid.
Other Canine Provision
Did you know we also offer qualifications in the following Canine provision?
- Applied Canine Behaviour Management
- Canine Behaviour Practitioner
- Canine Care and Welfare
- Canine Handling
- Canine Welfare, Training and Behaviour
- Dog Training and Husbandry
- Professional Pet Sitting, Dog Walking, Dog Daycare and Boarding
Benefits of becoming a recognised Open College Network Centre include:
- Outstanding personalised customer service and support
- Access to a diverse range of qualifications
- National accreditation, local service
- Quality assurance, enhancement and improvement services
- 'Qualified' learner logos available to achievers for advertising.
Delivering these qualifications in your centre
For more information regarding these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us.
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com
Contact our Business Development Team today via 01902 624230