Endorse your training with our Quality Endorsement Licence scheme
Would you benefit from your training having national recognition?
Shine a spotlight on YOUR Training with our Quality Endorsement Licence Scheme.
Our Quality Endorsement Licence (QEL) scheme can provide national recognition for your training provision and enable your learners to gain certificates of recognition from a National Awarding Organisation.
Our QEL scheme has been designed to meet the needs of a wide range of different training providers and employers to endorse courses that fall outside of the regulated qualifications market.
The scheme provides an affordable and highly flexible approach allowing you the freedom to develop any number of courses that meet the needs of your customers or employees.
- National recognition for your training programmes
- Dual badge certificates with your company logo
- You will own your course content
- Enhance your own brand by aligning with a national Awarding Organisation
- Flexibility to tailor bespoke programmes to fit your business needs
- Add additional courses to your portfolio at no extra cost
- Also a great way to develop CPD programmes.
Advantages to working with us
- Rapid turnaround on certificates
- Visits by an experienced External Quality Assurer
- Dedicated Business Development Manager
- Simple and quick application process.
- Standard 1 – Leadership and Management
- Standard 2 – Quality of Resources
- Standard 3 – Quality Assurance
- Standard 4 – Learner Support
- Standard 5 – Legislation
- Standard 6 – Quality of Courses and Assessment
Delivering this scheme in your organisation
For more information regarding this scheme, please get in touch by either:
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
- For organisations already approved as Recognised Centres, please contact your Business Development Manager.
Thinking of applying for this scheme?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org