Don't be Blue this Monday! Discover our qualifications for good mental health
Qualifications for good mental health
It's Blue Monday - supposedly the most depressing day of the year!
Although it’s a myth, we understand that for many people day-to-day anxiety and stress can be difficult to manage, which is why we have developed qualifications to support good mental health through our Health and Well-Being qualifications.
Health and Well-being qualifications
About this qualification
These qualifications provide a really good mix of different units to choose from, including:
- Beliefs & values / equality & diversity
- Drugs & substance misuse
- Sex & relationships
- Understanding body image / eating disorders / stress
- Developing assertiveness, confidence & self esteem
- Enrichment activity
- Interpersonal / Communication / Teamwork skills
- Recognising & dealing with bullying
- Understanding motivation / feelings & emotions / relationships
- Personal identity & self esteem
- Making decisions
- Understanding risk
So, if you would like to:
- Offer your learners a qualification to enhance their well-being
- Develop learners' knowledge of the society within which they live and work
- Enhance and encourage the development of personal and social development
- Enable learners to become increasingly independent and make positive and informed life choices...
...then get in touch with us and join the growing number of schools, colleges and other training providers that are taking advantage of these great character building qualifications.
Other qualifications we offer that include units supporting good mental health include:
- Managing Workplace Stress and Wellbeing
- Living Independently
- Skills for Living and Work
- Peer Mentoring
- Working with Gangs and Youth Violence
- Working with Young People
- Employability and Development Skills
Please get in touch with our Business Development team to find out more about the range of units we have available to support good mental health.
Delivering these qualifications in your Centre
For more information regarding any of these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com