Discover our English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Qualifications
Are you a training provider, school or college delivering or thinking about delivering ESOL Qualifications?
ESOL qualifications improve the lives and prospects of individuals living and working in the UK and overseas enabling learning and improvement to everyday life.
We currently have a suite for:
- ESOL Skills for Life
- ESOL International
These qualifications are designed to:
- Support learners' ambitions to progress into further study and/or employment in their own or other countries
- Enable learners who are not native speakers to improve their understanding and the use of spoken and written English - thereby improving their ability to communicate, function and develop in an English-speaking environment.
Key aspects of our ESOL qualifications:
- Offered across a range of levels (Entry to Level 3) to aid learner progress and achievement
- Sample assessment materials provided
- Flexible delivery format to meet centre and learner needs
- Effective support to meet internal and external assessment and quality assurance requirements.
ESOL Skills for Life Qualifications:
- Have been designed with highly flexible approaches to assessment, tutor teaching and learning which allow assessments to be contextualised to meet learner needs
- If required, each skill is available as a separate qualification Award (i.e. Speaking and Listening / Reading / Writing)
- Alternatively, the qualification as a 'Certificate' at each level, encompasses all 3 components
- Teaching can be embedded into individual learning programmes or vocational areas.
Delivering these qualifications in your centre
For more information regarding these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com
Contact our Business Development Team today via 01902 624230.