A Bespoke Support Service for Organisations
Customised Accreditation is a bespoke offer to organisations who do not require a regulated qualification but do want to deliver training programmes to nationally recognised standards.
We have many years’ experience in providing a bespoke support service to accredit organisations' existing internal training programmes or to develop new accredited courses that are required to cover different industry sectors or curriculum areas.
Virtually any learning experience, outside of the scope of regulated provision, can be accredited providing there are assessments in place to demonstrate that the learner has met the required level of the learning outcomes.
Who we work with
We work with all types of organisations, small and large from across industry sectors, to develop a tailored Accreditation Framework to meet particular needs, including:
- SME’s (public and private sectors)
- Colleges and Private Training Providers
- Voluntary organisations
- National agencies.
Benefits of Customised Accreditation
Our tried and tested accreditation process ensures:
- The courses and programmes that you accredit through us remain bespoke, flexible and crucially unique to your organisation; being delivered in your own personal style.
- Our Accreditation Services are focused on providing you with nationally recognised external recognition for the quality of your training programmes and the achievement of your learners.
- Through our accreditation your learners will receive awarding organisation certification for the courses and learning programmes completed.
What will our Accreditation Services do for you?
- Quality Assurance - our specialist team will review and evaluate your training course and develop this into a formal accreditation framework at the appropriate level, ensuring your course programme has measurable learning outcomes and associated assessment criteria.
- Add Value - we will provide you with a dedicated and secure online portal to effectively manage all your learner registrations and achievements. Following successful completion of your accredited course, we will also produce and issue your learners with an Open College Network West Midlands Certificate of Achievement with a dual logo to indicate our confidence in the training you’ve delivered.
- Competitive Advantage - by developing training programmes that are delivered to nationally recognised standards, our accreditation services can give you the edge to set you apart from your competitors and help raise your profile within the sector you operate.
Delivering this scheme in your organisation
For more information regarding this scheme, please get in touch by either:
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
- For organisations already approved as Recognised Centres, please contact your Business Development Manager.
Thinking of applying for this scheme?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org