Celebrating National Cat Day with our Feline Care and Welfare qualifications
It's National Cat Day!
We're celebrating National Cat Day with our Feline Care and Welfare qualifications!
Our Feline Care and Welfare qualifications have been designed to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding to be able to work in the field of feline care and welfare.
The qualifications in this suite include:
- Level 2 Award in Feline Care, Welfare and Behaviour 603/4154/3
- Level 3 Award in Feline Care, Behaviour and Welfare 603/4264/X
- Level 3 Diploma in Feline Care, Behaviour and Welfare 603/4263/8
Why choose these qualifications?
- These qualifications provide a sound knowledge of feline health, nutrition, care, behaviour and welfare.
- The Level 3 qualifications are suitable for people operating or planning to open feline boarding facilities or catteries.
- These qualifications provide an opportunity for learners to develop their knowledge and understanding of feline care and welfare to be able to progress to further study or employment within this field.
Delivering these qualifications in your Centre
For more information regarding any of these qualifications, please get in touch by either:
- Contacting your Business Development Manager
- Calling us on 01902 624230
- Sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already one of our approved accredited centres?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straight-forward process, your Business Development Manager will be very happy to help you, please get in touch - see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centres?
This is also a straight-forward supported process! You can find out more about us by:
- Watching our video About Us
- Reading our guidance on how to become an Open College Network Recognised Centre.
- E-mailing us at email@example.com