CASS and New Policies and Procedures Update event
For RQF Centres
Open College Network West Midlands have been making changes and updating our current Policies and Procedures as part of our annual review and the implementation of the Centre Assessment Standards Scrutiny (CASS) Strategy.
We are inviting RQF Centres to attend a CASS and New Policies and Procedures Update via Zoom.
Please click on the link below to complete the booking form confirming your attendance on one of the following dates:
- Wednesday 3rd November 10am-12pm
- Tuesday 9th November 2-4pm
On receipt of confirmation of attendance, you will be sent a separate email with the Zoom meeting invite.
The following Policies and Procedures have been updated:
- Appeals Policy and Procedures*
- Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Malpractice and Maladministration Policy and Procedure
- Reasonable adjustments and Special Considerations Policy and Procedure
- Recognition of Prior Learning Policy and Procedure
- Registration and Certification Policy and Procedure
- Sanctions Policy and Procedure
These updated policies are available on our new website and we ask you to familiarise yourselves with these policies and procedures and disseminate the information to your teams.
*Please note there is a separate Appeals Policy and Process for Access to HE also available on the website.
If you have any further questions in regard to the content, person’s responsible and/or implementation of these policies please e-mail us via email@example.com or call 01902 624230.
Sarah Bailey: Compliance Manager Pam Stanway: Access Manager