Who are we?
We are a national and international Awarding Organisation based in the West Midlands, aimed at developing and awarding nationally recognised qualifications.
We are passionate about enabling learning and releasing the potential of people and their communities; and are proud to be regulated by Ofqual, Qualifications Wales and the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) to ensure we maintain quality standards in our delivery and provision.
Passionate about enabling learning and
releasing the potential of people and their communities
We work in partnership with a range of customers; to offer regulated credit-based qualifications, Access to Higher Education Diplomas and quality assured Customised Accreditation that enables learners to gain employment or progress into further learning and Higher Education, including:
- Independent training providers
- Schools (including Special Schools and Forest Schools)
- Employers and employer based training providers
- Voluntary and community organisations
- Prisons and youth offender institutions
We also Quality Endorse organisations’ internal/bespoke training and skills delivery.
Why choose us?
- Outstanding personalised customer service and support
- Proven expertise in developing vocational qualifications and credit-based learning
- Responsive and flexible qualification development service
- A diverse range of qualifications
- National accreditation, local service
- Quality assurance, enhancement and improvement services
- Competitive and transparent pricing
- Charitable organisation with ethical and sustainable business practices
“We have always found Open College Network West Midlands to be very supportive of all the work we do and provide a range of training to ensure the practice is excellent.”Lesley Troth, Dudley College