Mission, Vision and Values
Our Vision, Mission and Values provide the foundations on what we aim to achieve as an organisation and how we plan to get there.
Creating and awarding exceptional qualifications that change lives.
Our mission is simple; to release the potential of learners by validating their achievement with nationally and internationally recognised qualifications and services.
We value our partnership with every organisation that delivers our qualifications and we prioritise support for Centres in everything we do, helping every Centre to transform the lives of ever increasing numbers of learners.
- Integrity – committed to ethical and sustainable business practices
- Clarity – a clear qualification offer supported by transparent processes
- Collaboration – working with customers and other stakeholders
- Aspiration – supporting individuals to fulfil their potential and progress
- Excellence – committed to high quality
- Innovation – creating opportunities for learners, employers and communities
- Inclusion – celebrating diversity and respecting individuality.
We aim to:
- Promote access to education and training at all levels, including entry to higher education, especially for those who have benefited least from available provision
- Improve the quality and flexibility of learning opportunities through the promotion of curriculum development and a comprehensive quality assurance package.